My adventures with Superman S01E04

Making notes as I'm watching:

  • Parasite as a douchey guy in a suit, that's originally Dr. Ivo? Eeeh? Got Superman & Lois red herring vibes here. Felt odd. What about Amazo the robot? I liked him in Justice League the animated series. 
  • Kinda wish Jimmy and Lois both found out about Clark right away so that his disappearances aren't so jarring.
  • Stop it with the blushing! They blush every other scene, I swear.
  • I kinda feel like Superman hasn't been around long enough for the villain to know that he would be at the same strength level. 
  • "Dr. Ivo, look around you. Is it so hard to believe that some people just wanna help?" <3
  • Ok, that "was this a date" moment at the end was really cute :D
  • Ooooh!! Now, that adding it all together scene at the end I love - please, for the love of god, don't reset this at the end of the next episode. No memory wipes or body doubles. The title is "my adventures with Superman"! Also - he flies with Lois as Clark in the trailer.
  • That almost sounded like some music from Batman the animated series for a bit there as Lois first starts putting the pieces together. At least four notes of it. 
    • I'm not entirely sure where in BTAS it's from exactly, but I remember it most from an episode of Batman Beyond. It starts at 0:24 in this clip. (I still get chills when that suit activates and the music starts, brr <3)

More thoughts after reading about the episode on Reddit:

  • People are saying that the redhead assistant Alex is most likely Lex.

Some other thoughts, not related to this specific episode:

Comments