Smallville 2011 Promo

Time for a geek-out! I just watched the promo for the second half of season 10. OMG! Lionel! :D I Im SO happy they got John Glover back. He's part of the soul of Smallville. OMG! Lex! :D Look, Rosenbaum, you can come back with hair! Please, we only need an episode or two! OMG! Chloe! :D And indeed, she looks badass!
  • We see Clark posing in the Blur-jacket, while Lois (voice over) says "You're an american hero."
  • Lionel Luthor pulls down the window of the car he sits in, and looks at someone. Cut to him standing and talking to the Lex clone, who's seems to be a teenager now. Lionel says "You're my flesh and blood. My only son."
  • Short glimpse of Oliver wearing white.
  • We see Martha walking onto a podium and waving to the audience. Yay, Martha! :D Oliver says in voiceover, "They stripped me of my weapons, messed with my equilibrium, they're inside my head now! While he talks we see some more clips:
  • Rick Flag and another man walk by some white "tubes" containing people.
  • Oliver breaks a glass table in frustration.
  • Chloe slowly lifts her head. She's dressed in white, she looks pissed, and it's coming smoke out from the sides of her head!
  • Oliver finishes what he's saying on screen, talking to someone in a light blue shirt. Possibly Clark.
  • Deadshot points a gun.
  • Very quick shot of a large needle moving.
  • Lionel grabs Tess. Clark starts speaking in voiceover: "Someone was performing experiments on me." A soldier shots at a blonde woman wearing black (Dinah, most likely). Someone grabs Clarks chin and shines a light at him. He looks like he might be unconcious, and has electrodes attached to his head.
  • Fade to black. Clark says "They took away my powers, Lois."
Huh. I'm guessing that the "pyramid-blackout" in Icarus leads into everyone ending up in those tubes, and the experiments. Mysterious, mysterious. I'm looking forward to seeing what Chloe's been up to.

Comments