My adventures with Superman season 2 episodes 1-7

A few quick notes about the episodes I've watched so far:

  • I like this season a lot more than the previous one. It's a bit more serious, and there's less blushing and fan service. In general it felt like the show has taken some feedback on season 1 and improved things. Love it. 
  • Cool take on Supergirl. I like her design and backstory.
  • I like this Lex so far.
  • The distrust of Superman thing was handled well here I think. It wasn't overdone.
  • I really like what they did with Jimmy this season. He had a lot more agency and purpose. Wasn't just the third wheel to Lois and Clark. Felt like a proper main (or supporting main?) character. 

In other news: I had a baby! And awkwardly typed this on my phone as he slept on me. So the blog might be a bit quiet again for a while. Hopefully I'll get to watch the last three episodes at some point.

Comments