Superman & Lois ep. 15 (season finale)

And Superman & Lois season 1 is over! I was a little bit... whelmed. I wasn't disappointed. It was good, but it felt a tiny bit too simple. I'd rather have that than being disappointed though.

Jonathan kept getting the short end of the stick of everything all season, and it's bothering me a bit that this wasn't resolved. I hope he gets more of a story arc and character development next season. Just "getting the girl" isn't really a big enough win.

I was hoping for a more interesting cliffhanger at the end, but I'm very happy that John Henry got his daughter back.

Not a word about Clark's job situation all season. 🤪At least he's got his half of the money from the sale of their old house in Metropolis. But he must have made a big dip into his savings for the loan on the farm.

I wonder what's going to happen to Morgan Edge now. Going to be kept in prison, or?

I kind of liked the first half of the season better I think. The Edge/Eradicator stuff dragged on a bit.

Mostly, I really liked this show. I don't think this is a perfect incarnation of Superman either, but it's the closest anyone's ever gotten I think. Looking forward to season 2!

Comments